Are YOU Amazinger Then A Apple? ;D
whip me hair... GREAT song but the girls like nine??? -Ti dye
I know! She's so small... her voice is so like 'old'... bahaha.
haha(: i had no idea she was that young!! AHMAZING shes younger than me and has more talent... i feel... small:( haa jk
Haha. Her hair is very... interesting. So is the video.... weirdo. Haha. I don't understand girls now a days...
haha me either
Haa. I'm so bored right now........ this is what I do everyday on the weekends. It started yesterday :'D
niceeee
whip me hair... GREAT song but the girls like nine??? -Ti dye
ReplyDeleteI know! She's so small... her voice is so like 'old'... bahaha.
ReplyDeletehaha(: i had no idea she was that young!! AHMAZING shes younger than me and has more talent... i feel... small:( haa jk
ReplyDeleteHaha. Her hair is very... interesting. So is the video.... weirdo. Haha. I don't understand girls now a days...
ReplyDeletehaha me either
ReplyDeleteHaa. I'm so bored right now........ this is what I do everyday on the weekends. It started yesterday :'D
ReplyDeleteniceeee
ReplyDelete